visited 47 states (94%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or Triposo world travel guide for Android
Friday, December 26, 2008
Long Time No See
I fear as though I have not blogged in a while because I haven't learned anything since the last post. That can't be true but I can't come up with anything. I have been going to see alot of concerts and movies and just finishing things at home. I did have my first Craigs List transaction yesterday. That's right on Christmas Day! I have a few things I am trying to sale and one was a concert flute. I had a view inquiries about it but nothing went through. However Christmas Eve Night I checked my email and sure enough a got an email asking about the flute. Long story short the woman was interested for her daughter and we found out that we were both going to the exact same movie, same time and same movie theater on Christmas Day. AMAZING!!! So they took a look at it and bought it. I was very excited to get rid of it and make a little cash. I say a movie theater on Christmas Day is the perfect safe place to sale something on Craigs List.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
congrats on your 1st official craigslist sale. i am proud to know ya!
Post a Comment