Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm writing it Honest!

B per your request I have been writing about my tonsilitis but it is a long story and I get bored easily. It's coming honest! I figure since I just finished my antibotics that I still have a few buffer days to finish writing. In return I will give you a few of B's favorite things...

The show is rather funny...

VA - Wha Wha

She's Cool, She Goes and She's Crazy

She quotes the movie all the time!

She's on the hot tamale train.

Does this surprise you? She is my little sister!

She's pop-u-lar!

Really she just like the boy in the middle!

How else is she going to video chat with me?

3 pointers -what?

Even before Twilight.

Must have entertainment while walking around campus!

Go Duke

Sleep - Hello do you know what family she is from. We Sleep Well!

This is to represent - Food. She loves her food.


Um Hello Duh

1 comment:

Britni said...

You love me! You really love me! And you know me better than I know myself. What a good sister...