Monday, August 17, 2009

Side Tracked

So I know this is suppose to be an informative blog of crap that I learn and share to my worshippers...I mean followers. I fear as though I haven't learned much lately hence the many pop culture type videos. Here's the thing, I have watched this video too many times too not share with those I haven't already shared this with. Plus it will be easier for me to watch it any time I want to.





I leave you with this question...I am reading the third book of The Twilight Saga and I finally have to ask this...am I the only one that feels that maybe these books are a little more mature at times then the very young audience? I mean I haven't gotten too anything really scandalous but she is just so detailed about what is happening. I'm just saying!

PS - Watch the video full screen!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say they can be the old school PG-13.

Katie said...

I think that's the genius of the books. To be honest, I don't think she's that great of a writer, but she came up with a steamy love story that's still chaste. Ish. There's a Mormon for ya...
!
P.S. Am I included as one of your worshippers? Is it weird that that makes me happy???

Danny said...

oh my goodness; my video on you page! That´s awesome!! I found you here over one of my dear followers Tiff and I can´t tell how surprised I was seeing the first post was my video.

Glad you like it!!

The Kindle Family said...

Well at least he doesn't smoke in the book! I swear he always has a cig in his hands or mouth! YUCK! But I LOVE the books. I don't know if I would let my 10 or 12 year old read them, but maybe 14+ years old. I don't know. I will cross that bridge in 8 years I guess when Aubrey is 10 and she sees my Twilight books in my bookshelf!

Katie said...

Why you gotta be nice to me all the time???!

P.S. I miss you.
P.P.S. Update your friggin' blog, yo.