I just booked my flight to Madison, Wisconsin to visit my brothers family and coincidentally mark off Wisconsin from the list. There will be no shortage of adventures on this trip. We don't have anything planned yet because it isn't until the middle of the year but they love to show people a good time. Plus they are big travelers themselves so they get it.
I am in the stages of setting dates for alot of travels along with some extra trips that have nothing to do with my goal but have everything to do with NKOTBSB and my favorite getaway Wilmington.
I keep forgetting about WVA and that it was going to be a day trip in Jan or Feb. My weekends are starting to fill up. I should probably jump on that one soon.

1 comment:
You should look up Ginnie while you're there, if you have time...let me know if you need her email/phone. She's in Madison, but must be in a different ward than your bro. And what I know of Madison is...lots of brats & beer. And snow. And fun things to do for little kids (great libraries, a splash park in the summer, etc). Really, I like Madison a lot.
Post a Comment