Thursday, April 7, 2011

Frustration Station



I am getting ever frustrated about my trip planning this year and today I am hoping to get some of that taken care of at least for the meantine.  I'll just break it down.

Arizona - I keep trying to do a seat selection for the flights but it keeps looping me around in the website and it isn't working.

Wisconsin - My flight has been cancelled 3-4 times now.  I have lost track.  Everytime I go to fix it I end up on the exact same flight just with a different flight number.  Once again my flight has been cancelled luckily the last time I rescheduled they told me to keep an eye on the flight.  I got no notice this time that it was cancelled.  So I am happy they told me to take the effort to check myself.  Now I have to make the effort to have another 20 minutes conversation to I am sure be added to the same flight just different flight number.

Idaho, Wyoming and Montana - Even though there was slight shift in why I was going out there in the first place the trip is still on.  The problem with the shift is that I need decision from other people before I can make appropriate changes and it is making me batty!

DC - A weekend trip planned in August that involves certain reservations is also making me crazy.

I have talked to the appropriate parties and I was advised to just make my plans and then if people want to join they can.

Well hopefully I will get that all done today.  Wish me luck!

Oddly enough the trip in a couple of weeks I am not stressed about and I haven't even made reservations.  Go figure. 

1 comment:

Lildonbro said...

I ALWAYS wanted to shoot that dog!

Anyway, I am guessing OUR trip is the one you are not stressed about...me neither. Mostly, I have no expectations. If I get my shot glass I will be one happy camper :)