Tuesday, May 24, 2011

State #21 - Mississippi

"M, I Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter, I, Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter, I, Humpback, Humpback, I"

And yes that is how to this day I can spell Mississippi!

As part of my New Orleans trip is Mississippi.  We hit up Biloxi for some casino life.

Parked at Hard Rock and made a stop in so I could waste $5 in a slot machine.  True to Hard Rock Style there was memorabilia.  Can someone please tell me when and why Justin Timberlake wore this shirt?


Claire favorite part was the built in TV's to the mirrors in the bathroom.


Next we went over to the Beau Rivage Casino for the Seafood Buffet per my brothers suggestion.  Yum!


I also put a few dollars in the slot here but actually won some back. 

The highlights for Mississippi was the yummy food, the crazy women we kept running into that was looking for someone and the homeless man on the street that yelled at us to shut up while driving by.

Oh wait I can't forget...Claire had a 10-12 year old boy give her the "call me" sign while we were at the stoplight.  Ah Biloxi you are a delight.



2 comments:

The Harrison Crew said...

well it's nice to know claire has options. you know, should that boy want a sugar mama someday.

C$ said...

I forgot all about my boyfriend in Biloxi! That was too funny.