Friday, March 16, 2012

Frustration

In true fashion I get pissed/overwhelmed/depressed when planning travel sometimes.  This year it is the frustration of points and miles.  I keep running into road blocks.  This is what I have learned. 

  • Don't expect that you will be able to use 25,000 flyer miles to book your trip. 
  • Don't count on the fact that they won't up the miles to almost double for the same flight.
  • Don't expect that they will even give you the flight you want.
  • Most likely you can pay for the flight you want (that wasn't available with miles).
I have learned this the hard way and it is costing me more money then I wanted this year.

I need to book some stuff for the upcoming wedding but I keep putting it off because the last time I tried I ended up being pissed and had crappy dreams.

  • I also learned to not plan travel at night.  I need time to decompress if it is a stressful thing.
Now that I have shared I am going to try and finish what I started at the begining of this week.  Mostly because my Mom is going to kill me if I don't!

No comments: