Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stolen Idea...

So I stole the idea from Autumn to post a new picture that I take everyday to help improve my photo "skills". I also thought that maybe this would be a good place to share new things that I have learned or tried. Work on my talents and skills so I will not lose them.

I have a picture I want to post but first I will share my "listen learned the hard way" from last night. I came up with the fabulous idea to make a movie on my computer with pictures, music and titles. Now I have done this once before with my old computer but once it was made I couldn't really do much with it. Well my new computer has the ability to burn DVD's! So I ventured into the world of DVD making. I used Microsoft Movie Maker that was standard on my Dell computer. I created the movie and was laughing with excitement of my witty abilities. Then I clicked on DVD on the screen to venture into create the DVD for it. It was real easy. It even takes you to a screen to add a menu button etc. I put the disc in and clicked burn. Well me being who I am I think to myself well I can go ahead and delete those pics that I found while I am waiting for it to burn. WRONGGGGGGGGGGGG. The burning process finished and I put in the disc into my DVD player. The menu looked great and then I pressed play for the video and there was music and titles but no pictures. OOPS!!!! Needless to say I had to google for the pics again and recreate the movie and then burned it but didn't delete the pics. Worked just perfectly!!! Oh the possibilities of DVD's too create.

1 comment:

The Chubby One said...

I remember that! :)
I also remember how we kept picking on you for it.

Never delete until it's complete.

(Rhymed on purpose)