I post this just because Jessica said she doesn't like the "Go Green" Movement.
There are little things that you can do that will actually save you money so don't think about "going green", think about saving money. Not wasting electricity, turning
off lights, closing doors, turning down the thermostat etc etc make your utilities go down. Taking one of those oh so trendy bags to the grocery store forces you to buy less at the store. Most importantly...tax deductions...hybrid cars, energy-efficient appliances and energy efficient home upgrades are all tax deductible. Not only will you save money on gas and electricity but you get money back at tax time.
off lights, closing doors, turning down the thermostat etc etc make your utilities go down. Taking one of those oh so trendy bags to the grocery store forces you to buy less at the store. Most importantly...tax deductions...hybrid cars, energy-efficient appliances and energy efficient home upgrades are all tax deductible. Not only will you save money on gas and electricity but you get money back at tax time.Although I am not going to join the movement and start hugging trees, there are some things that are beneficial for us outside of saving the planet one light bulb at a time...just saying that's all.
4 comments:
A-freaking-men.
A please G-sauce :) Don't single me out. I may not be green but it doesn't mean I'm not responsible! I'm not leaving the lights on at home and burning drums of oil in my back yard just because I don't buy into the political green movement. I turn off the lights when I'm not in a room, I don't stand at the fridge with the door open, I recycle most of the time, I also don't litter.
It's those stupid carbon footprints and the cult like attitude of some greenies. If I want to drive my nissan on a Sunday afternoon just for the heck of it...I will! I'm not buying a car that could fit into an empty pea can just to "save the planet" how arrogant would that be? Thinking I could stop whatever God has in store. Doesn't mean I'm going to waste on the planet though.
...Sorry, for some reason I get really heated about this topic. Damn hippies. :)
How do you know I was talking about you? I have many a friends named Jessica. Are you feeling guilty about burning those oil drums?
...Maybe...
Post a Comment