Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You may already know...

Okay so I have been to the Byrd Theatre in Richmond on a number of occasions. Okay well people have mentioned there is parking blah blah...I'm like where? so I just park and walk a little. Well Tiffani and I accepted an invitation to drool at Robert Pattinson and all the other Twilight Hotties on Saturday. She almost didn't go and I told her she had to because I didn't want to walk by myself (I am not very comfortable in Cary Town, I am a Slip and Bottom girl). She gave me the "just park in the parking lot" story. Long story short I convinced her to come so she could show me where it is. I feel so much smarter now...so just in case you are also as dumb as me here are the dets.

Luckily Cary Street is one way...so you drive past the Theatre and it is the first street on the left. There is even one of those Parking That-A-Way signs at the street sign. Then you see it on the left. It is really small and probably only holds 50 cars total. If you turn right before the deck into what looks like an alley there are actual spots there and it leads you to the top of the parking deck for a little more parking. Leave your hummers at home because these spots are tight!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I went to Byrd all the time and I didn't know there was a parking lot there. Wow. Genius!

C$ said...

You didn't know it was there?! I can't believe it!

Lildonbro said...

I'm with C$, I thought you knew. Especially cause on the phone you were saying you did but when I asked for the street name you were like...nope.
Glad you know now :)

G Sauce said...

Well I knew it existed but never knew where it was. I learned this on Saturday so last night when you asked me about it I knew right where it was minus street names.