Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Present from Disney

Britni and I brought home some exciting things from Disney. No it isn't a Mickey Mouse shirt or a stuffed Donald Duck. While I am getting ready to go to the Doctors to get confirmation on what I brought home from Disney....we already got confirmation from the ER last night that Britni brought home the Swine Flu. Happiest Place on Earth my butt!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

What did you think was going to happen when ten trillion people hug and kiss on Mickey's giant nose! (I would have stuck to pinching Aladdin's butt, but to each their own!)

Katie said...

Sweet. Do you guys have it too?

Poor Brit. I remember her thinking she had it when she was at BYU-I...

Tell her I hope she feels better...

G Sauce said...

Damn that Mickey! Damn Him!

Tiff ship shape not even a scrap and is even out on the town tonight. Brit is in held captive at my parents where she gets pampered by mom until she is able to be released to the world again. I just have a cold but the Dr put me on drugs just in case I was exposed like Brit.

Brit was sick at school and they wouldn't let you go to class until you got cleared by the Dr that you didn't have the swine flu. So she had a good time at the mask diseased center on campus.

Ginnie said...

Dude! That's crazy nuts!