I am always in need of water. Right now at my computer at work I have a thermos cup that keeps it cold and easy to drink and not spill. Also I have a larger water container that holds 26oz. I go back and forth with the thermos cup to and from work so I always have the cold water in the mornings. Then around 9:30 the girls go up to the cafeteria for coffee and they fill up my other container of ice cold water. I can usually drink all of it in my 9 hours at work, so up to 42oz during the day.
Anyways I in need for more travel have picked something up just be being observant. I will of course need water once I have gone through security check and am waiting. I used to just go to Hudson News and get the water (the water fountain didn't cut it). Last year I decided that I needed to not waste my money in the airport. I don't know if I actually tried it but the idea was taking a bottle of water from home. Sorry no can do. Security will make you trash it. Which sadden me.
One time I noticed a girl had a water jug/bottle attached to her backpack and it was empty. She went through security check just fine. Intrigued me. I then saw her later with water in it. The light went on and a DUH set in.
This trip being frugal as I was trying to be. I tested this out. I brought my handy dandy Enterprise water jug that I use at work and put it in my purse. It was glorious. I then filled it up while waiting for the plane and had water on the airplane too (I always get thristy before they serve the snacks and drinks). This also aloud me to get a sprite on the plane to keep the nausea at bay but still have my water.
Ta-Da
No comments:
Post a Comment