I am unpacked and what's left is pictures and getting a new entertainment center so we can unpack the DVD's. Besides that I ain't got nuttin lef to do. Which is amazing since it normally take me a few months to unpack and even longer to hang things. Oh wait I did hang my calendar and this...
So the question is...what will I do now?
Guess I will actually need to do the things I like and make them into hobbies. Which, by the way, I don't like the word hobbies. Something about that word just doesn't make sense to me. I can't seem to answer the question...What are your hobbies?
Suggestions?
PS - We don't have cable or internet.


2 comments:
Hobbies is a funny word and for some reason makes me think of peg legged people. I hate the question "what are your hobbies?" because mine are so boring, "readng, writing, listening to music." Do those count? Aren't hobbies what you do when you are bored or are they more active...like painting Star Trek Models.
Photoshop. And pretending to exercise.
Post a Comment