I am suppose to be moving this week and Mother Nature is trying to make my life very difficult. Not only is there already almost a foot of snow on the ground but there is more to come
throughout the week. We aren't suppose to sign the lease until Tuesday and start to move on Wednesday. Also because we weren't in our parking spots when the plow came through yesterday they plowed all of the snow into our parking spots. So now we have snow coming out of the sky and can't even park near our building because there is a 4 foot mountain of snow in our parking spots. Really! Really! This is a joke or something.
So we have resulted to Emergency Evacuation Plan B.
1 - Call lease office to see if we can get in early.
- Result - Signing lease today and moving some car loads tonight.
2 - Cancel the movers for Friday because it will be snowing and I don't want our piano to fall down the stairs.
3 - Have Dad bring a shovel!
- Result - We will park behind our neighbors cars and have a shovel path to load our cars when they get home from work.
4 - Buy Tiffani some boots.
Above all I will stay calm and not go nuts. I wish I could hit snow but it doesn't exactly put up a fight. Wish us luck!
1 comment:
I love that last line! :)
Don't let it get the best of you, you get the best of it you hear me?! :)
Post a Comment