too bad i've been reading but keep forgetting to update. and then when i have time, i don't feel like it, because it's too many books. ;)how did you like percy jackson?
...you feel like a slacker? I haven't read anything. I've started a book and I read a chapter a night and it makes me happy that I am getting back in to it. But reading this entry I want to try and set some sort of goal...you inspire G-sauce
Post a Comment
2 comments:
too bad i've been reading but keep forgetting to update. and then when i have time, i don't feel like it, because it's too many books. ;)
how did you like percy jackson?
...you feel like a slacker? I haven't read anything. I've started a book and I read a chapter a night and it makes me happy that I am getting back in to it. But reading this entry I want to try and set some sort of goal...you inspire G-sauce
Post a Comment