Tuesday, April 6, 2010

We Are The Champions!!!



That game last night was such an awesome game!  Even better that my team won!

That was one of the best blocks I have ever seen.  It was off of a lay up and he caught up to him just in time.  All ball and no foul!  It was beautiful!!

Church ball anyone?



Are they excited or scared of the Giant Blue Devil?

I think they were excited!

Texts and Messages I received last night:

"I just peed myself"

"I screamed my guts out on that last shot"

"I'm all for a good game but this is a little too close."

"My blood pressure is going up."

"This game makes me nervous"

"Butler's Coach is attractive."

"He wanted it"

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Butlers coach was cute - dont tell the hubby! Haha - sorry but I wanted Butler to win - the last second shot would have been a total hoosiers moment!

Unknown said...

Butler's coach had huge ears! My throat still hurts from screaming. It was awesome.

Lildonbro said...

Haha! Totally scared of the Blue Devil...that block is hot.