Sunday, June 27, 2010

Reading Update for June

I have read for June

Jan - 5
Feb - 7
March - 5
April - 5
May - 1
June - 1
26 to go
 
I know I still have a few days left in the month but I don't have time to read for the rest of the month.  I just finished my one book for the month and want to go ahead and post before time gets away from me and forget.
 

Review - Overall I really liked this book.  It was the sequel to Sammy's Hill.  There was alot that happened in it and some seriously funny moments but I hated the last sentence.  I have a little bad taste for the last sentence.  I love the great ending to a book so referencing rainbows at the end made no sense.  However I hope she writes another book because I like this character.

Now if you are wondering why I will not have a chance of finishing another book...I have some things planned that will affect essentially the last two days of my June, causing lack of sleep and then catching up on sleep.  And yes, I did plan to go into work late on June 30th because I will be watching all three movies at the movie theater the evening before.






 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun! I wish I was with you!