I was going to go back and review all the books I have read this year, but then I decided I didn't have that sort of commitment to the cause. I will review the book from last month and then review the books from here on out.
Let's start with "Mommywood". I started watching Tori Spellings reality show last year and really enjoyed it. I thought "I'll read her books. Why not?" "Mommywood" is her second book and really you should read her first one "sTori Telling". This is a like sequel. I enjoyed both of her books but then again I know alot about her life and the people in if through her TV show. The books is written by her and you can tell. It is like she is telling you a story or having a conversation with her. It's an easy read but so funny at times. Plus in the middle of the book are pictures so you can get some visuals.
So there you have it, enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment