I want to prefice that I am not a big dessert person and especially not cupcakes. However one fine day in Wilmington, NC I realized that a cupcake can taste good if bought in a cute little shop for $2.50. I am going to give you my little review on the cupcake places I have been and maybe I will add this as one of my places I have to find in each place I visit.
First Up:
Carytown Cupcakes
It is $2.75 for a single cupcake.
I will always try a Red Velvet because if I had to eat cake that would be it.
I did enjoy the sprinkles on top. They were most velvety (ha) and melted in my mouth.
Again I say this as a person who doesn't really dig sweets. If you are in Carytown and want something sweet then stop in a get one. However if you are across town I wouldn't make a special trip there. Sorry ladies I just wasn't impressed!


2 comments:
How can we be friends & you are not a dessert person. I am personally offended.
Just kidding. Have you seen Cupcake Wars on Food Network? It's ridiculous & yet engrossing all at the same time...but I don't think I would shell out 2.50 for a cupcake unless I was super desperate. I just want more to chew, man.
Sorry, I have never been. I don't crave sweets very often. I tend to go for Cheesecake or pie.
Post a Comment