Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blurrrrrrrr

My life has become a blur and I am becoming indifferent.  I am doing cool and exciting things and I don't get excited and then I don't remember that I did them.  For example:

This past weekend I went up to DC (my favorite city) to see Wicked at The Kennedy Center and then spent the next day in Georgetown.  Those things are very exciting for me.  I never got excited and now if it wasn't for the Wicked radio commerical's I would forget I just did that a few days ago.  I have been to DC many times, seen Wicked three times, seen a Broadway show at The Kennedy Center three times and have been to Georgetown a few times.  Is it because I am doing them more often so they aren't as fun?  Am I getting to old?  Are has my life become a blur?  Jumping from one event to the other?  Should I slow down because I don't feel like I am going fast.  Is my everyday life muting the exciting things?

Tonight I am going to see Glee Live 3D in the movie theater.  I am totally indifferent which makes no sense.  I love to go to the movies.  I love concerts.  I love show choirs.  I love Glee.  I should be super excited!  Tomorrow night I am having sushi.  I love sushi.  Friday nights I leave to go to Wilmington for the weekend.  I love Wilmington.  Again, totally indifferent. 

I use to get anxiety/excitement when I would travel or do something cool.  The anxiety isn't really there which I am thrill with.  However where is the excitement?  Don't get me wrong I enjoy the event while it is happening but if it wasn't for pictures I would forget afterwards.

I know I am not dead inside because I still cry for everything.  Happy, sad, excited etc etc.  I cried yesterday when I found out NieNie aka Stephanie Nelson is pregnant.  I don't even know her but I was so happy for her.  I'll probably tear up tonight at some point.  It's how I release emotions.  

The emotions are still there so why can't I hold on to the memories and the awesomeness? 

1 comment:

J, K, L, and D said...

and this is why i love you. (the crying.) i cry a lot these days - happy, sad, whatever. even at commercials. jared makes fun of me but really, i think it is old age...