I realized I have not posted the Part 2 of my last post. I was going to do that today but them realized those pics are not in my online accounts anymore. Therefore that has been delayed until I can get to my hard drive.
Anyways the year is almost over and besides work travels I really haven't done much. A little NC and DC but that is normal for me. I had hoped to squeeze in WVA in December but things are still pretty busy and so I took that off my list for 2011.
At the moment I am checking out my initial plans for 2012 travel. I have some potential plans for some trips to states I have already visited but I want to talk about the goal.
Anyways the year is almost over and besides work travels I really haven't done much. A little NC and DC but that is normal for me. I had hoped to squeeze in WVA in December but things are still pretty busy and so I took that off my list for 2011.
At the moment I am checking out my initial plans for 2012 travel. I have some potential plans for some trips to states I have already visited but I want to talk about the goal.
East of the Mississippi
I am going to try to get the following states in by the end of May 2012. This will get all of the states checked off East of the Mississippi, hence the name. They are:
WVA
Tennessee
Kentucky
Maine
New Hampshire
Vermont
Massachusetts
Rhode Island
Connecticut
Let the travel begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment