Saturday, December 31, 2011

Mission Accomplished

I just finished my 50 books in a Year goal.  I have to say at the beginning of the year I was apprehensive on setting that goal again because I was stressed to finish a bunch of books at the very end of last year.  It was much easier this year and I do believe that I was much busier this year then last.  I guess I will just have to set this goal again for 2012.  I didn't post the books that I read so I'm gonna share some of my favorites for the year.  Some I just enjoyed and the others I learned something from.  If you want to see the rest you can click on my Goodreads link to the right.













"Books, check 'em out"

2 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

you are my hero(ine).

i wanted to read bossypants & broken things to mend (sounds funny saying both of those in the same sentence). did you like a lot? worth me checking out?

Lildonbro said...

I know why it seemed easier this year...four words:
Delaware and New Jersey