Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Travel Travel Travel

Another busy travel year is shaping up....travel towards my goal and travel because my little sister decided to go big in 2012.  College Graduation and a Wedding - both on the other side of the country.

April
Flying to Idaho (which I covered last year) and then driving to Denver, Colorado and then flying home from there.  Believe it or not this was actually cheaper then any other alternative.  Plus I get to have a little adventure with my Dad and Lil Sis.  This will mark Colorado off my list! 
Bonus State for the Year.



Mid-April
Short weekend trip to New Bern, NC.  Been to North Carolina many many times but not this area. 
It will be fun!


May
Flying to Nashville, TN - get my country on.  Drive to Louisville, KY - get my Derby on.  Drive back to Nashville and fly home.



End of May
Probably one of the worst times to travel but too bad.  Gonna take out the last 6 North Eastern States aka Yankee States.


Somewhere in there I have to carve out time to go up to NYC.  It might have to be June because of scheduling but it's gonna happen.  Then in July I'll be in San Diego for the Wedding.  Of course I'll be in Wilmington, NC in June or July as well.



That will leave 5 months to recover or plan some more trips.