Friday, May 15, 2009

Grammar, spelling, vocabulary...

I was just reading my last post so I could look at the pictures and even though I read the post multiple times before I posted it I missed some mistakes. Feel = Fell? Nope don't think so. Many of you and you know who you are have seemed neccessary to correct my english defiency but have stopped probably because you gave up hope. With this I say it drives me nuts that I do this crap all the time. I reach out to my great public and ask...Do you know of any good exercises or something that can help improve my awful grammar, spelling and vocabulary skillz? FIX ME!

I bet I even made mistakes in this post. Just how I roll.

SEACREST - OUT!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ya your spelling is so bad I can barely make out what you are trying to say! For those of us trying to comprehend your blogs, please, for crying out loud use spell check! Just messin - that's the beauty of blogs. They are purely for kicks and giggles and the English teacher doesn't even check up on them, so you're safe! Your last blog title frightened me, so of course I read it immediately!

Lildonbro said...

All I can offer are these - I refer to them often, however, I am a lost cause when it comes to this stuff. I'll always have to check, it will never just become second nature to me.

http://www.planetoid.org/grammar_for_geeks/

http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/