This is just an observation about my life and thought to myself "Self I am not the only one and I know people are worse than me." Scary thought...
I was laying in bed writing with an actual pen and paper and I stopped to ponder life and all things me and I looked at my table beside my bed. Now this isn't a very big table just perfect for beside ones bed. My books, journals etc cover 1/4 of it then another 1/4 is taken up by the lamp. Now another 1/4 holds my ipod clock radio and then there is 1/4 left for whatever I need for that night. I noticed last night that I had my laptop, my blackberry, my ipod and my digital camera all right beside me. Ummmm that is madness! I had to take a picture because it was just funny to me. Obviously I couldn't take the picture with my digital camera or it wouldn't be in the picture. I could take the picture with my blackberry but then that wouldn't be in the picture. I could also take it with my webcam on my laptop but then that wouldn't be in the picture. So I lended over the bed and grabbed my old 35mm manual camera that I used in high school photography class you know before digital cameras, laptops, blackberries and ipod.
That was only 10 years ago people. What has happened to us?
I would provide a picture but I have to actual get the film developed! I will share once I finish the roll of film.
No comments:
Post a Comment