Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Reading Update for October

Jan - 5
Feb - 7
March - 5
April - 5
May - 1
June - 1
July - 7
August - 1
September - 1
October - 3

14 to go

Holy Cow I can't believe it is November!!

I have lots of reading left to do before the end of the year.  Luckily because of holidays etc I should have more free time.  Figures crossed!!


I wasn't originally going to read this book because I thought it was more of a picture book type thing.  However there was alot in it.  I really enjoyed it.


Overall I enjoyed this book but I would rather just watch an episode of Castle then read the books from the show.  Of course that doesn't mean I won't read the next book.

What can I say, I love her books.  She is so funny.  I have already bought the rest of her books to read.

No comments: