Per my earlier post about the Richmond Top 10 Bucket List, I am here to report that I have completed the list. Granted when I found the list there was only one left for me to do but whatever, I finished it. I am so glad me and my host, JD, went today. The trees were perfect!! Okay that might sound weird but I love autumn leaves and taking pictures of them. I even pulled out the manual 35mm with my black and white film. I am not sure what is on the first half of that roll of film but it will be fun to see.
I am here to also let you know that the cemetery is not haunted but be careful because there are ninjas and people out to kill you. But seriously though it is a cool place to go. I don't really care about cemeteries etc but this place was different. I see why JD comes out and sits in her place and gets her write on.
2 comments:
Ha! I appreciate that G. I was telling my friend about it Saturday night and he was like, "you went to a cemetery?" and I was like, "It's different." but he just doesn't get it...
Um... what ninjas and people that try to kill you?
Post a Comment