This has absolutely nothing to do with Pull Ups but I can't always control what comes into my brain so I will stick with this title.
What I have learned in the past 6 months is that travel is NO FUN when you are forced to do it. I would have to love my job if I had to travel all the time. That being said I realized that I need to rearrange or this won't be fun anymore.
I am making the adult decision (this is where I got the title) to not put a time limit on visiting all the 50 states. Not only is it exhausting and costly but it is stressing me out! Me no likey extra stress.
It pretty simple. I plan to visit all 50 states. Will I still push to get them done sooner? Of course. At least now I won't feel bad about going back to another state instead of visiting a new state.


2 comments:
oh my golly - you had a time limit? i think the goal to even see all 50 states is amazing in & of itself...
Good! Come back to Arizona for more than just a day!
Post a Comment