Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The 30th Tried To Kill Me

I just took my first trip of the year of what was my 30th State in the Goal to Visit All 50. 

West Virginia - Wild and Wonderful and Wonderfully tried to Wildly kill me.

I'll leave out the crazy mountain driving and how much I hate it.  However the roads where good and I was driving, so no motion sickness or fear of sliding on ice.  Oh wait I guess I didn't leave out the mention of driving in WVA.  Did I mention I don't like it?

I'll give more details and pictures of what happened on my Travel Blog but I thought I would share the video of WVA or more specifically Snowshoe Mountain Resort trying to kill me.

I am recording and Claire is the poor soul in front of me.  By all means enjoy...

1 comment:

Lildonbro said...

I'm reconsidering my travels with you...you're going to get me killed! :P