Monday, January 4, 2010

2010...when did that happen?


Sooo it has almost been 2 months since I last posted. That is because it was going to be my 100th post and I wanted it to be something cool. Which inevitably led to nothing being posted. Oh well! I figure the first post of the new year would work for this momentous occasion. I don't have a post to remember 2009 because I am trying to scrapbook the last half of the year and if you really care you can see that when I am done. Now if only I can get c$ and Justin to send me the pics that I have requested I might actually finish this week. (Sorry couldn't help it and Justin I have lost what little faith I had) I don't have any resolutions or what I like to refer to as goals for 2010 yet. I just have an empty slate of nothingness. Even my gberry calendar is sad. I have one tentative thing to help my mom with this month and then the next thing on my calendar (birthday's excluded) is Wicked in March. Maybe I won't make any goals for this year. It might be nice to see where the wind takes me or not. What does your heart tell you?* I even had my review Thursday before we left for the weekend and my boss didn't have any 2010 goals for me. I am just free to do whatever. I'll take my raise and run with it.

4 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

she's the man!
i laughed out loud when i read that. :)

i hate making resolutions/goals. because i typically fail them by march.

when are you doing wicked? my mom just bought tickets. i am saving my dad & going for him. just kidding. i am excited to go. a sat, i think.

G Sauce said...

We are going the 12th.

Britni said...

"I mean, which one would you rather see NAKED?!"

Unknown said...

How about making a goal to go out west. Somewhere warm, say...Phoenix? Sounds good to me!