Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Does It Make You Happy?

Does it make you happy when the radio plays an old school Backstreet Boys song?  It makes me happy!  Of course I would rather hear NSYNC but I guess BSB is more adult Lite 98 radio.



I am using the new way of posting.  I like it better so far but I don't see a spell check.  Am I blind?

I am sitting here trying to come up with something to post about and I can't think of anything.  So I am going to move on. 

2 comments:

Lildonbro said...

What is the new way of posting?

I admit, I might get a little excited for a BSB song...but I wasn't ever REALLY in to them and I don't listen to the radio - so chances are slim :)

J, K, L, and D said...

Too bad Jared always sings "Everybody...yeah, yeah...rock your body..." and I just stare at him. I was an Nsync girl, all the way.