Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Food for Thought

Can you imagine the movies like this?



Now I hadn't read the Twilight books when this magazine came out, so I totally forgot about it. I read the first book and then within a month the movie was out, so I saw trailers and really good pictures of the actors. HELLO ROB! This picture doesn't even look like the pictures I imagined in the books. I am so glad that they came to their senses. This explains why people had a cow when the said who was playing Edward, because he doesn't look like any Edward Cullen I know. However I think Kristen Stewart looks amazing but nothing like Bella.


Just leaving you something to think about!


PS - If you want to read some more insight on the subject head over to the Twitarded Blog ***Mature Audiences Only.

1 comment:

J, K, L, and D said...

I am laughing at the blog. "Is that a breck girl or a vampire?" Hee!