Monday, January 4, 2010

I have faced it.

I enjoy TV and Movies. It is a stress reliever for me! I would also like to point out that I have DVR so most of these I don't even watch live and sometimes not even on the same day (with the exception of those shows that I need to vote, but even still I fast forward). My point is I don't work my life around the TV, I work TV around my life. Here is my lineup for the Spring 2010 TV viewing.

Mondays 8:00pm - CW (Starts ???)

One Tree Hill

They are on Season 7, so get it while it's hot.

Of course you can always borrow the seasons from the number of people I know that own them.



Mondays 9:00 - CW (Starts Jan 18th)
Life Unexpected - NEW

I didn't know that the gay guy from Dawson was in it until I found this picture.




Mondays 10:00pm - ABC (Starts Jan 11)
Castle



Tuesday and Wednesdays 8:00 & 9:00pm - FOX
(Starts Jan 12th and 13th)
American Idol

SEACREST!!!!


Tuesdays 10:00pm - USA (Starts Jan 19)

White Collar

Thank you Britni!

Wednesday 10:00pm - USA (Starts Jan 27)
Psych


Thursdays 8:00pm - ABC (Starts Jan 21)
The Deep End - NEW

This show is the reason why everyone's favorite Firey Red Vampire is not in Eclipse.

Thursday 9:00pm - ABC (Starts Jan 14)

Grey's Anatomy

Thursdays 10:00pm - ABC (Starts Jan 14)

Private Practice

Of course on the weekends there are little things here and there like "Say Yes To The Dress", "Guiliana and Bill" and "Keeping Up With the Kardashians". In case you were curious..."Glee" is not on until April, so I didn't list it. It will replace American Idol and probably the two new series I am trying out.

Stats:

Medical Shows - 2

Detective Shows - 3

Lawyer Shows - 1

Reality Shows - 1 (excluding the 3 during the weekends)

CW Shows- 2

Shows that make me laugh - all of them!

4 comments:

Britni said...

You're welcome...

J, K, L, and D said...

although i disagree with some of your choices ;), i see nothing wrong with tv as a hobby. my very favorite hobbies are bones, iron chef & say yes to the dress. none of which jared understands. ah well. god bless the dvr.

G Sauce said...

You love it!

Unknown said...

I have no DVR. Sad. But I do have Netflix and Hulu. Can I be cool too?Oh and I love Bones too. If we could be polygamists, I'd want to have Booth be my second husband. Hmmmm.