I have done my WVA research and what better way to mark off my list but to fall down a hill!
Snowshoe Mountain is like the shizz to go winter sportin in WVA. That is the plan! A drive up, fall down some hills (skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling or tubing) and a drive back.
It will be in January or around there, on a Saturday and whoever is welcome to come. Unless I don't like you, which means you can still come because this is a free country but I don't want to know you are there. Just Kidding...but no, really.
A day trip - short and sweet!

3 comments:
Haha! You crack me up. I would come but I don't do that skiing stuff...anything where my feet can't really fend for themselves is off my list of must dos :)
I want in on this.
JD - you can sit in a tube can't you? It's all about sliding down hills!
Post a Comment