Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Love Junk Mail

I tend to look through the junk mail for coupons and deals.  I tend to get the biggest savings out of the stuff that people just through out.  Well I got a $10.00 off coupon for Kohls.  Now I hate Kohls with a passion.  I can't quite figure it out but I do.  It may have to do something with the fact it is like a department store and I don't like those either.  Anyways...I needed a new bra so I sucked it up and went in.  Turns out they are having huge sale 10%, 20% and 30% all over the store.  I found a bra that is really comfy and it was $32.00 which is actually on the cheap side to begin with for me.  It was on sale so it was $21.00 and with my $10.00 off it was a grand total of $12.59 plus tax.  With a savings of $20.01!!!  Hurray!!!  So it was a good experience financial and actually the shopping part wasn't so bad either.  I was in there for maybe 15 minutes total.  I was also impressed because the line was backed up and they did an announcement for more cashiers and within 30 seconds 4 more registers where open.  I have never seen that happened.  Kohls gets points for today and I have a new bra.

1 comment:

Lildonbro said...

Well - you shoudl expect great things from them...says so on that image.

That's a cool story, go Kohl's, good job!