Can I have some cheese, please?
The decent into Madison was amazing! I had a perfectly beautiful view of the city. Amazing!
First stop - Farmers Market which wraps around the whole capital.
You will never, i repeat, never see people doing this in The Capitol in DC. That being said the building is beautiful. I love the big and grand capital buildings. They have an overlook that wraps around the building so you can get a 360 view. The city basically extends out from the capital. Here is my favorite shot from the view point.
Madison is such a cool city. I wish I had more time to spend there. So many fun activities to do on the lakes and parks. Believe me when I say that I get the appeal of Madison, Wisconsin.
Moving on to Mt Horeb, where I was for most of the visit. Would you like a troll with that? Such a neat little town with one stop light. They have what is called a "Trollway". There main street has shops and things with trolls along the way. There are some cute ones and scary ones. When it came time to buy a little gifts for myself I went with a gnome because let's face it, trolls are pretty creepy. I was afraid it would attack me at night so I went with the friendly gnome.
In my travels I have found the places that I like the most have the beauty and food. This place is no exception. The food I had was sooo good and fresh. The picture above is my view from a backyard cookout. It is really amazingly beautiful. Go and visit Madison but then take a drive out into the country and visit some trolls.
Happy July 4th. It's legal for fireworks in this state. Another awesome thing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment