While in Mt Horeb, I had a little realization, I am not the only one with this need to get in all the states.
I was at dinner with my brother, sister-in-law and nephew enjoying some fried cheese curds. Yes, fried cheese curds! Love it, embrace it!
They brought up the conversation of, "so mom tells me that you are trying to visit all the 50 states." My brother wanted to know what I had left. So I started naming them. About halfway through he says, "Oh you still have alot left." The relief in his voice was hilarious to me. Apparently he has the same goal as me. He was worried that I was going to beat him. If I beat him I will be impressed because he only has a handful left and he travels all the time for work. I do believe the lil sis also has that goal.
I guess it is on like donkey kong!
No comments:
Post a Comment