Back in the day I use to have a rather famous Top 5 Butt List (Clothed of course). It was of actual guys I knew and most of them knew about it. In fact one of the all time number 1 butts was very sad to learn that by becoming engaged he was no longer eligible to be on the list. I have standards! His butt was retired.
The point of this story is that I have a different type of Top 5 nowadays.
Top 5 Favorite Places to Visit
In no particular order
1. Dallas, TX
2. Washington, DC
3. Wilmington, NC
4. Laguna Beach, CA
5.
Now normally I would just say Virginia as my 5th place but it isn't a visit because I live in Virginia. I can not pick a particular place in VA over another, so I am going to leave it open. I am undecided about number 5 at this point but I have a few contendors. (Hawaii, New Orleans, St George and Disneyworld)
1 comment:
ST. GEORGE Yo!
Post a Comment