Perfume is a mixture of fragrant essential oils and aroma compounds, fixatives, and solvents used to give the human body, animals, objects, and living spaces a pleasant scent [1]. The odoriferous compounds that make up a perfume can be manufactured synthetically or extracted from plant or animal sources.
Dear Makers of Perfume/Colognes,
Could you please stop making them with the compound that raps my nostrils and makes me sick with an allergic reaction?!? Or at the very least can you have everyone that comes in contact with me please air themselves out first.
Even better just stop making all of those that bother me. So far Old Spice and Fierce are approved for men. Although I don't think it is a good idea to have alot of people wear Fierce. I just can't control myself when that is floating around. As for women so far the celebrities tend to have the right stuff...Britney, Gwen and JLO. In fact Glow by JLO was the first perfume I was able to actually wear for myself.
If you could take care of this that would be great. I know lots of people will loss money, jobs and stores will go out of business but that is just the price you have to pay!
Sincerely,
Nostril Rapped Consumer
Even though these are approve scents doesn't mean you can still bathe in them. A little dab'll do ya!






1 comment:
I love old spice on men!
Yes - please, users of perfumes don't bath in them! It's not body wash!
Post a Comment