Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Season

I thoroughly enjoy not having cable...

1 - because I don't have to pay for it
2 - because that huge 52 inch TV tends to be off

I have checked all the networks and here is the new schedule of shows I will watch.








The major problem is that now Glee and OTH are on at the same time.  Tiff insists on watching OTH on TV but I have to watch Glee before work the next day.  So I will just watch Glee online before work the next morning or just buy it on iTunes the next morning.  I'm gonna do that anyways.

The remake of Hawaii 5-0 and Hellcats have one chance to be good otherwise I am out.

The nice thing is that all of these shows are Monday and Tuesday.  Hurray for not dragging on.

I do still watch Jonas, White Collar and Psych but I have to watch them online or buy them because we don't have USA or Disney  They also have random schedules so they tend to me summer shows. 

That reminds - Jessica can I borrow the latest season of Psych?!?!

1 comment:

Lildonbro said...

Haha! I thought I clicked on the reading update and I was like, "What the...she's reading books about tv shows now?"

Yes...you may borrow the season, I know that you will treat it with respect, and like your own.