Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Let's Talk Cupcakes - Final Installment

If the cupcake is square doesn't that just make it a piece of cake?  EDN


In our last hours of driving around in San Diego we decided to stop at a cupcake place.  We went to Cupcakes Squared.  Apparently...



Here is the thing I wouldn't go back there either.  It's not bad in the least but nothing to rave about.

I got the Red Velvet and it tasted nothing like Red Velvet anything!


Tiff got Chocolate of Chocolate and it at least tasted like chocolate.  I liked it better then mine.


I am still a fan of the concept of the square cupcake even though Erica rained on my parade about it just being a piece of cake if it is cut square.

So I leave you with this....

Georgetown Cupcakes are The Best!!!



Best in Store
Best in Show
Best in Taste
Best in Locations
Best in Coolness
Best in TV

They are just number 1!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Haha I was like who is EDN? Whoever it is, that quote is profound. Come to find out it's my own little Erica Dawn (at least that's what I'm assuming!). No wonder I liked it so much! Haha

Lildonbro said...

Erica is right...it's just a little piece of cake. I mean, do they have a special pan that makes them square? Or did they just drop pieces in square paper?

Erica said...

I can die happyyyyy! I am quoted in two blogs now. My life has mattered. Even if my saying its just a piece of cake ruined the square cupcake magic.