Thursday, September 16, 2010

He is Legal

This was suppose to be just a post about Nick Jonas turning 18 but then when I was searching for pictures I realized something.  This guy has accomplished more things in his first 18 years then most people do in a lifetime.  I feel like I have done nothing!!!
  1. 3 NYC Broadway Shows
  2. 4 albums with his Bros
  3. Successful TV show with his Bros
  4. 3 successful Movies with his Bros
  5. Sold out Concert Tours with Bros
  6. Successful Solo Project
  7. Successful Concert Tour for that Solo Project
  8. London Broadway
  9. Addressed Congress
  10. He is the writer of almost every song on those albums
  11. Plays Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Drums and Piano
Those are just things that everyone sees.  I have a feeling there is more then just those things!  So here's too a great role model, we need more of those!  Happy Birthday Nick, Call me!









1 comment:

C$ said...

Bahahaha!! I love it..."call me"!! He is the cutest for sure!