That past few weekends I have had to park downtown around the Coliseum or Convention Center. When I needed to go to the Convention Center the first day I ended up parking in the Marriott Hotel Deck which cost me $8.00 for 3 hours. Then the next day I ended up parking an a little lot for $5.00 the whole day because I paid more attention to the park choices. Last Saturday when I needed to go to the Coliseum I was looking for the best parking for that. I went to the website and clicked on parking and I discovered something wonderful! I am not sure of other places that do this but if the crappy Richmond Coliseum has this map then other places must. For those of you not willing to click on the link it is a map of the streets around the Coliseum complete with park lots/decks and the price of each. So the next time you have a venue to go to and you know you will have to pay for parking, do a little research it could save you money. Not to mention if you park a few blocks away not only will it be cheaper but you won't be stuck in traffic. Fabulous!
Here is your moment of zen...
No comments:
Post a Comment