Katie has been talking about this blog multiple times a day for a little while now. I would read a little here and there on the mentioned blog but not until today did I decide to participate.
Part of the first assignment is to write a blog post about why you have a blog. I could not remember why I started one. I know that I had signed up for a blogger account about 2 years ago but I don't know why. I know that last year some idea sparked me to actually do something. I went back to the very first blog post that I made and this is how it started...
"So I stole the idea from Autumn to post a new picture that I take everyday to help improve my photo "skills". I also thought that maybe this would be a good place to share new things that I have learned or tried. Work on my talents and skills so I will not lose them."
I am guessing that following Autumn's blog and I believe it was a flicker site refreshed my love of photography. My thought is maybe it would motive me to get back into it. It has motivated a little here and there but not as much as I would like. It has evolved a little to involve my ideas and crazy brain farts about things. Also as a boredom relief from work.
So there you go!
2 comments:
yay welcome to the club!
plus i figured it'd be good journaling, so why not.
and i think i'm figuring out that you don't have to do every assignment. whoopsies.
I like seeing my name on your blog. You should just write a entry entitled "How cool my friend Autumn is."
Post a Comment