Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our Time Together

Last night Liz texted me to see if I had any pictures of her, me and katie. Well I was like sure. She said she wanted pictures of our time together. Does that sounds cryptic to you too? I didn't ask why she wanted them. I just assumed she wanted them for some sort of shrine she was putting in their house next to Tyler's shrine to France*. This morning I was looking through my pictures online. (If I hadn't backed up my pictures online earlier this year I would have lost them all when my computer crashed. Food for thought people!) Anyhow I look through all my folders which is quite alot and I found pictures with Katie, Liz and a combination of me with them or other people. I only have one picture with just the three of us. It's sad because after living together for a year, all the craziness that happened that year, the weddings and showers (on their part) the years after we only managed to get one picture. The only other picture with the three of us is a roommate picture with the fourth roommate. I am notorious for getting pictures from other people but if it is possible that there might be a picture floating around,I would love to have it!
(at jon and libbie's reception)
*Tyler hates France. Liz make sure he reads that for my enjoyment!

2 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

And it's not even the best picture of us! Mwahaha.

Yeah - I laughed out loud when I read the picture with the 4th roommate. I think that is why I still have that picture, because you two are in it. Good times. I still miss you ladies. Can't we just ship off our husbands & live together again? Conjugal visits only? ;)

P.S. Sadly I don't know if we have any other pics of the 3 of us. One of us was always taking the picture.

J, K, L, and D said...

P.S. I don't think I have this pic (digitally), & your crazy blog won't let me copy. Can you send please?