Monday, October 26, 2009

Ouch Mom It Hurts!

I slide (not sure how) as I was walking into Target. It was a mix of flip-flops and rain. Anyways instead of taking flight or doing the splits (I have done both), my left leg just bent and I took a knee to the ground. Not sure how I didn't fall over just went right down into a cheerleader move. It was bazaar but yet hurt like a you know what when I landed on my knee. Like the trooper that I am I took a moment in the purse section to compose myself and then went forward with my shopping. I knew I had about 30 minutes before my body would really react to what just happened. When I got home I had a tennis ball on my knee. I wanted to vomit. I iced it and spent some time on the couch. The swelling went down and doesn't hurt but my body hurts. I am sure I will have a pretty bruise on my knee but for now I just have aches and pains and I am pretty sure my hips are out of alignment. Such is my life.

Here is your Monday Moment of Zen...

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Ok, picturing this happening to you is making me laugh so hard, not that it's funny to get hurt, but man, I know exactly how that one goes! Hope you feel better soon!